Sharp DX-B350P printer driver download windows XP vista 7 8 10 and mac os.
We are here to help you to find complete information about full features driver and software . Select the correct driver that compatible with your operating system.
Sharp DX-B350P printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
Download the correct driver that compatible with your operating system.
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x)
Download Sharp DX-B350P printer drivers from Sharp website
Type 1: How to install Sharp DX-B350P printer driver.
Installing PCL5e and PostScript 3 Sharp DX-B350P printer Drivers
The Sharp DX-B350P Installation file installs the PCL6 printer driver which is the best driver choice for most users.
PCL5e and PostScript 3 are also provided on the installation file. Sharp DX-B350P printer can be installed as follows:
1. Extract the downloaded zip file.
2. From the Control Panel, select Printers and Faxes.
3. Right-click in the printer list and select Add Printer.
The Add Printer Wizard appears.
4. Click Next.
The Local or Network Printer screen appears.
5. Select Local printer attached to this computer and deselect
Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play printer.
6. Click Next.
The Select a Printer Port screen appears.
7. Select Use the following port and select the port from the pull down list.
8. Click Next.
The Install Printer Software screen appears.
An Install From Disk dialog appears.
10. Click Browse…
and navigate to:
to the zip file extracted location
11. Select the Sharp DX-B350P printer driver folder.
12. The Name Your Printer screen appears.
13. Click Next.
14. The Printer Sharing screen appears.
15. Click Next.
16. The Print Test Page screen appears.
17. Click Next.
The Wizard is complete.
18. Click Finish
The Sharp DX-B350P printer has been installed successfully.
Installing the Sharp DX-B350P printer Driver on Macintosh Operations
The Mac driver can be installed by installing the PPD for the Sharp DX-B350P printer.
The PPD is located in the zip file.
PPD installation may vary by Mac operating system.
Extract the downloaded zip file and follow these steps
1. Open System Preferences.
2. Select Print & Fax from the Hardware menu.
3. Click + to add the printer.
4. Enter a name for the printer.
5. Enter the IP address of the Sharp DX-B350P printer in the location field.
6. Select Other from the Print Using pull down.
A browse window is displayed.
7. Browse to the zip file extracted location to select the desired PPD.
8. Click Open.
9. Click Add.
The Sharp DX-B350P printer will be installed.
Accessing the Sharp DX-B350P printer
The printer can be accessed from your application’s Print menu.