HP PSC 2115 Printer driver download
HP PSC 2115 All-in-One Printer cartridges
Black Original Ink HP 56 Cartridge (~520 pages ), HP 57 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (~500 pages), HP 58 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge (~140 pages)
Select the correct HP PSC 2115 driver that compatible with your operating system.
HP PSC 2115 All-in-One Printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
HP PSC 2115 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit, MS Windows Vista 64 bit, Microsoft Windows 10 32 bit, MS Windows 10 64 bit, Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Microsoft Windows XP 32 bit, MS Windows XP 64 bit, Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit, Windows 8 64 bit, Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit, Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
HP PSC 2115 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
• Mac OS X v10.8.x
• Apple Mac OS X v10.5.x
• Mac OS X v10.13.x
• Macintosh OS X v10.12.x
• Mac OS X v10.11.x
• OS X v10.10.x
• Mac OS X v10.9.x
• Macintosh OS X v10.7.x
• Mac OS X v10.6.x
Download HP PSC 2115 driver from HP website
HP PSC 2115
HP PSC 2115 Printer specifications
The HP PSC 2115 is a member of the HP PSC2100 series. Other models in the series include HP PSC 2105, HP PSC 2110, PSD 2110 xi, and PSC 2110v. This particular model, however, is only available in the UK and some European regions. The printer comes with an appreciable portable look. The specifications of all these models are the same except for the zoom range when copying documents. Another difference comes in the maximum number of copies obtainable.
Print Speed and Resolution
The speed of the printer is related to the complexity of the document as well as the specifications of the PC. In general, however, at Best mode, the maximum speed is up to 2 ppm (black) and 0.5 ppm for color. At this same mode, the resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi for both black and color printing. But the color printing resolution can be upgraded to 4800 dpi for the optimized resolution. At Normal mode, the speed is 6 ppm (black) and 3.5 ppm (color) and resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. For the Fast method, the resolution is 300 x 300 and speed of up to 14 ppm (black) and 10 ppm (color).
Windows Systems Compatibility
HP PSC 2115 driver supports the following versions of Windows:
1. Microsoft Windows 98
2. Microsoft Windows 98 SE
3. Windows Millenium Edition (Windows Me)
4. Windows 2000 (Service Pack II or higher)
5. Windows XP
For these versions of Windows, there are specific requirements that must be on the ground. For example, an Intel Pentium II, Celeron or any compatible processor. Also, a 64 MB of RAM for all the versions except Windows XP which requires 128 MB of RAM or higher. Also, a minimum free hard disk space of 300 Mb is needed plus an extra 50 MB for saved images. The compatible monitor is an SVGA monitor with a screen resolution of 800 x 600 and color depth of 16-bit. There must also be a working CD ROM before installation through CD can proceed.
Moreover, the recommended parameters for Windows OS users are listed below:
1. An Intel Pentium III or higher version of a processor
2. Available Internet access for download and driver updates
3. 128 MB of RAM for smooth run of installation and operations
The supported Internet Browsers include the Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher versions.
Macintosh System Requirements
For users with Macintosh operating systems, the HP PSC 2115 driver supported versions include Mac OS v9.1 or later versions. Other releases include the Mac OS X v10.1, Mac OS X v10.2 or later. For Mac OS v9.1 or later, the specific requirements include the following;
1. A G3 processor or higher version
2. 64 MB of RAM but a recommended size of 128 MB of RAM
3. Available free hard disk space of 200 MB and an additional 50 MB for saving full-color scanned images
4. A monitor of screen resolution 800 x 600 with 256-color display
For Macintosh versions X v10.1, Mac OS X v10.2 or later releases, the standard minimum requirements are;
1. A processor of G3 or higher brand
2. 128 MB of RAM but a recommended size of 256 MB of RAM
3. 100 MB of free hard disk space plus an additional 50 MB for full-color scanning
4. The screen resolution of the compatible monitor should be 800 x 600 with 256-color display
The connectivity access is through the Hi-speed USB 2.0 port which is available on the printer.
HP PSC 2115 Printer Cartridges
The list of compatible cartridges with this printer is below;
1. HP 56 Black Ink Cartridge with a volume of 19 ml
2. HP 57 tri-color Ink cartridge with a capacity of 17 ml
3. HP 58 tri-color Photo cartridge with a size of 17 ml
4. HP 27 Black Ink cartridge with an amount of 10 ml
5. HP 28 tri-color Ink cartridge with a capacity of 8 ml
1. The printer does not support DOS, Windows 3.x, Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 server
2. The printer has no USB cable. You may have to get one from a trusted outlet or the HP store