HP PSC 1216 printer driver download
The HP Printer PSC 1216 is a member of the 1200 series. The printer has an ability for both monochrome and colored printing. The printer also has LED lights that serve as indicators for the status of the printing device. The HP 1216 printer not only capable of printing, but it can also copy and scan documents.
HP PSC 1216 cartridges
HP 56 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~520 pages ), HP 57 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (~500 pages )
The printer is compatible with some media types. Typical are plain papers, postcards, hagaki cards, 4 x 6 photo papers, labels, legal, transparent films, etc. the printer physical dimensions are 6.68 x 16.76 x 10.2 inches and a weight of 9.5 pounds. The power specifications include average power consumption of 75 watts at maximum. The input is 100 to 240 VAC at a frequency of 50 – 60 Hz. The currency moreover is a maximum of 1 Amps.
HP PSC 1216 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit, Windows Vista 64 bit
MS Windows 7 32 bit, Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
Microsoft Windows XP 32 bit, Microsoft Windows XP 64 bit
MS Windows 8 32 bit, Windows 8 64 bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit, MS Windows 8.1 64 bit
Windows 10 32 bit, Microsoft Windows 10 64 bit
HP PSC 1216 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X (v10.11) EI Capitan, Apple Mac OS X (v10.7.x) Lion, Mac OS X (v10.6.x) Snow Leopard, Macintosh OS X (v10.5.x) Leopard, Mac OS X (v10.13.x) High Sierra, Apple Mac OS X (v10.12.x) Sierra, Mac OS X (v10.10.x) Yosemite, Macintosh OS X (v10.9.x) Mavericks, Mac OS X (v10.8.x) Mountain Lion
1. Compatible cartridges include HP 56 for black printing (19 ml print capacity), HP 57 for general color printing (17 ml). However, HP 28 is for tri-color printing (with 8 ml print capacity).
2. The HP PSC 1216 driver is compatible with versions of Windows including; Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows XP and Windows 2000. It uses the Intel Pentium processors.
3. Apart from Windows OS versions, the printer is also compatible with Macintosh Operating systems.
4. The number of copies can be up to 9 for each job.
5. There is the status light to indicate whenever there is a paper in or there is a case of a paper jam.
6. There is ‘cancel’ button on the printer to stop a pending job.
7. The on/resume button is not only used to power the printer on, but it can also be used to resume a print job after a paper jam or any error whatsoever.
8. The scanning function can make use of software to boost its performance, quality, and speed. The scan destination can then can be different from the default destination which is the HP Photo and Imaging Gallery.
Download HP PSC 1216 driver from HP website