HP Photosmart D7560 printer driver download
The HP Photosmart D7560 printing device is a photo printer with the unique ability to print directly on the surface. These surfaces are those that pertain to CDs and DVDs that are specially coated. It can also print from memory cards of various kinds. Finally, many of the printer functions are available on the control panel, and the computer does not have to be turned on. The USB is on the front panel while it also has a paper tray extender and the ink cartridge access door.
Photos printing works from PictBridge, DPOF file, or a UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) device, however, applies only to cases where the paper size settings are not in place. When using this device, the device supports faster browsing of the photo to the memory cards.
HP Photosmart D7560 cartridges
Black Ink HP 564 Cartridge (~250 pages ), HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages )
HP Photosmart D7560 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (32 bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit), Microsoft Windows XP (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
|Basic HP Photosmart D7560 driver for windows.exe||Download|
|Full feature HP Photosmart D7560 driver for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||87.52 MB||Download|
|HP Printer Photosmart D7560 full feature driver for windows 7.exe||112.31 MB||Download|
|Full feature HP Photosmart D7560 driver for windows Vista and XP.exe||123.44 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart D7560 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
• Mac OS X (v10.13.x)
• Mac OS X (v10.9.x)
• Macintosh OS X (v10.8.x)
• Macintosh OS X (v10.7.x)
• Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
• Mac OS X (v10.5.x)
• Macintosh OS X (v10.12.x)
• Macintosh OS X (v10.11.x)
• Mac OS X (v10.10.x)
|HP Photosmart D7560 driver for Mac 10.6 to 10.12.dmg||139.84 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart D7560 driver for Mac 10.5.dmg||105.09 MB||Download|
1. The printer has the energy save mode feature. This feature enters by default.
2. The device supports printing through a Bluetooth device by first touching the setup icon and select Bluetooth from the menu list.
3. Connecting to a computer requires a rear USB 2.0 Hi-speed port. You can also support this with a printer sharing feature when the printer applies to a computer on a network.
4. The following are the recommended paper types and many more;
a. HP Advanced Photo Paper or HP Photo Paper
b. HP Premium Plus Photo Paper
c. HP Premium Photo Paper
d. HP Premium Inkjet Transparency film
e. HP Bright White Inkjet Paper
5. HP Photosmart D7560 supports many paper types concerning standard sizes. These include index cards, envelopes, labels, legal, panorama, letterhead, photopapers, transparency films, etc.
6. Print resolution varies according to the type of paper in use and the selected print quality.
7. Printing on both sides of the paper with this printer is manual and not automatic.
Download HP Photosmart D7560 driver from HP website