HP Photosmart D7460 driver Supported Windows Operating System
The HP Photosmart D7460 driver supported versions of Windows OS include Windows 2000 (SP 3 or later), XP Home, and Professional editions and Vista. The processor should be at least Intel Pentium II or equivalent or higher with 64 MB (HP recommends 128 MB). This feature has a complement of free disk space of 500 MB for proper installation of the printer software. Also, a monitor of 800 x 600 resolution and 16-bit or higher and a presence of a CD-ROM drive are essential.
HP Photosmart D7460 driver Supported Macintosh Operating System
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||97.81 MB|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||153.56 MB|
The HP Photosmart D7460 driver Mac OS supported versions include Mac OS X 10.3.9, 10.4 and later versions with a G3 or higher processor. The minimum RAM size should be 128 MB and free hard disk space of 150 MB. Also, monitor video display of 800 x 600 with 26-bit or higher and a CD-ROM drive to run the installation.
HP Printer Photosmart D7460 Overview
This unique device is a print only machine. The HP Photosmart D7460 belongs to the D7400 Printer series, which contains the following models and their part numbers;
1. HP Photosmart D7460 printer with part numbers CC247A, CC247B, and CC250C
2. HP Photosmart D7463 printer with part number, CC247C
3. HP Photosmart D7468 printer with part number, CC247D
The physical dimensions are 6.80 x 18.20 x 15.25 inches (HWD) and a weight of 17.64 lbs.
Primarily, the Universal Serial Bus (2.0) high speed is acceptable with a PictBridge to a front camera port. The USB port is on the rear supporting connection to the computer, notebook, some HP cameras, and Direct printing. The PictBridge allows connection to the cameras. The other option is the Bluetooth using the optional HP Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter. Finally, it uses the Ethernet port for networking with other devices.
The supported memory cards include;
1. xD-Picture Card
2. CompactFlash (CF) types I and II
3. Memory Stick
4. Memory Stick Pro
5. Secure Digital Mini (adapter required)
6. Memory Stick Magic Gate
7. Memory Stick Duo or Duo Pro (adapter optional)
8. TransFlash MicroSD Card
9. Secure Digital (SD)
10. Memory Stick Select
11. Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
12. MMC Plus
13. Memory Stick Micro (adapter required)
The input tray holds 100 sheets of plain paper and the output tray with a capacity of up to 50 sheets. These capacities are lower for other types of media sizes. Different media types include transparencies, envelopes, cards, labels, banners, photopapers, etc.
The print resolution for this printer is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (black) and 4800 x 1200 dpi. This feature is with a 1200 x 1200 dpi input. The speed at which this printer works is up to 32 pages per minute (ppm) for black. However, the rate is 31 ppm (color), all after the first page is out. When printing on a photo paper, the speed is up to 14 seconds for each 4 x 6 inches photo.
1. It is a print only device, without the ability to copy, scan or send and receive fax.
2. No USB cable is in the package box. The user will have to buy from a trusted source.
3. The printer does not support earlier versions of Windows such as Windows Me.
4. The device is not compatible of previous versions of Mac OS such as Mac 9 and Mac 9.1 or earlier.
Download HP Photosmart D7460 Printer driver from Hp website.