HP Photosmart D5463 printer driver download
One of the unique features of HP Photosmart D5463 is its compatibility with many memory card types. These include a Memory card, Memory stick Pro, Duo, xD-Picture Card, SD, MMC, CompactFlash, TransFlash, MicroSD, etc. The printer can also print on CDs and DVDs with a particular load tray for them. The physical dimensions involve 7.2 x 18.0 x 15.2 inches (HWD) with a weight of 12.8 lbs. The printer limited warranty for the whole printer spans for one year; printheads have a 1-year warranty.
HP Photosmart D5463 cartridges
HP564 Black Ink Cartridge (~250 pages ), HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages )
HP Photosmart D5463 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Win 7 (32 bit), Microsoft Win 7 (64 bit), Win 8 (32 bit), Win 8 (64 bit), Microsoft Win 10 (32 bit), Microsoft Win 10 (64 bit), Win Vista (32 bit), Win Vista (64 bit), Microsoft Win XP (32 bit), Microsoft Win XP (64 bit), Win 8.1 (32 bit), Win 8.1 (64 bit)
HP Photosmart D5463 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
• Mac OS X v10.13.x High Sierra
• Mac OS X v10.6.x Snow Leopard
• Apple Mac OS X v10.5.x Leopard
• Apple Mac OS X v10.12.x Sierra
• Mac OS X v10.11.x EI Capitan
• Mac OS X v10.10.x Yosemite
• Apple Mac OS X v10.9.x Mavericks
• Apple Mac OS X v10.8.x Mountain Lion
• Mac OS X v10.7.x Lion
1. The power requirements involve a power consumption of 42 watts on the average. The rest include a power adapter input rating of 100 – 240 VAC at a 50-60 Hz.
2. The primary input tray of this printer has a capacity of up to 125 sheets of plain paper. The output tray, however, has a size holds 50 sheets while the photo tray holds up to 20 sheets.
3. The printer parts include the control panel, CD/DVD tray, Ink cartridge access door, and color graphics display, etc. Others include photo tray, memory card slots, output tray, CD/DVD holder and paper tray extender, etc.
4. The items on the control panel include an attention light, right and left arrow buttons, ok button and cancel button.
5. You can load many different types d media sizes such as transparent films, A4 paper, photo paper, envelopes, etc. the standard photo paper size is the 5 x 7 inch (13 x 18 cm) photo paper. The manufacturer recommends that only the HP papers with specific designs should be in use for printing along with genuine HP ink.
6. Connectivity is through the hi-speed USB 2.0 port for PC and another on the rear for connecting other devices.
7. When the cartridges run out of ink, the replacement cartridge should be the recommended types from the HP store. These cartridges are available in online stores as well as other trusted stores.
Download HP Photosmart D5463 driver from HP website