HP Photosmart D5368 printer driver download
HP printer Photosmart D5368 prints photos from both print labels or memory cards on photo paper and CD/ DVDs. There is also an automatic duplexer that enables printing on both sides of the page. This feature allows the user to print booklets and brochures and save paper. These functions interestingly can be accessed through the control panel with or without having the computer running.
At a glance, the identifiable parts of the machine include control panel, memory card slots and color graphics. The rest include CD/DVD holder, CD/DVD carrier storage, Main input tray, Output tray, Photo light, print carriage door, etc.
HP Photosmart D5368 cartridges
Black Original Ink HP 74 Cartridge (~200 pages ), HP 75 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~170 pages )
HP Photosmart D5368 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Win 8 (32 bit), Win 8 (64 bit)
Windows Vista (32 bit), Win Vista (64 bit)
Win 7 (32 bit), Win 7 (64 bit)
Windows 10 (32 bit), Win 10 (64 bit)
Win XP (32 bit), Win XP (64 bit)
Windows 8.1 (32 bit), Win 8.1 (64 bit)
HP Photosmart D5368 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X (v10.13), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.5.x), Mac OS X (v10.12.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x)
1. The recommended papers for printing include the following;
a. HP Premium Plus Photo paper
b. HP Premium Photo paper
c. HP Advanced Photo Paper or HP Photo Paper
d. HP Premium Inkjet Transparency Film and HP Premium Plus Inkjet Transparency Film
e. HP Premium Inkjet Paper
f. HP Bright White Inkjet Paper
g. HP Inkjet Printable CD/DVD Discs
h. HP All-in-one Paper or HP Printing Paper
i. HP Iron-on transfers
j. HP Premium Photo Cards
k. HP Brochure and Flyer Paper
l. HP Premium Presentation Paper
m. HP CD/DVD Tattoos
2. Regarding the media types, the printer supports envelopes, index cards, labels, legal and greeting card papers, etc.
3. The primary printing modes include general printing, fast/economical printing, duplex printing, photo printing- borderless, presentation printing, etc.
4. The compatible memory cards include an xD-Picture card, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, SD, SDHC, MMC, MicroSD, and Secure MMC.
5. The printer allows you to share photos using HP Photosmart software.
6. Make sure you handle the print cartridges with much care and get replacement cartridges from HP store. However, the replacement cartridge has a specificity that pertains to the different regions of use. To replace the print cartridges, lift the cartridge door and gently replace the cartridge with a new one.
Download HP Photosmart D5368 driver from HP website