HP printer Photosmart D5368 prints photos from both print labels or memory cards on photo paper and CD/ DVDs. There is also an automatic duplexer that enables printing on both sides of the page. This feature allows the user to print booklets and brochures and save paper. These functions interestingly can be accessed through the control panel with or without having the computer running.
HP Photosmart D5368 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||145.29 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 7.exe||170.63 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP and Vista.exe||160.69 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for Windows XP and Vista.exe||39.40 MB||Download|
|Single Function Products Driver Bundle (IT Professional Use Only) for Windows XP and Vista.exe||53.91 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart D5368 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.7.dmg||108.99 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||97.81 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||138.21 MB||Download|
|Studio Software for Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6.dmg||25.54 MB||Download|
At a glance, the identifiable parts of the machine include control panel, memory card slots and color graphics. The rest include CD/DVD holder, CD/DVD carrier storage, Main input tray, Output tray, Photo light, print carriage door, etc.
HP Photosmart D5368 cartridges
Black Original Ink HP 74 Cartridge (~200 pages ), HP 75 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~170 pages )
1. The recommended papers for printing include the following;
a. HP Premium Plus Photo paper
b. HP Premium Photo paper
c. HP Advanced Photo Paper or HP Photo Paper
d. HP Premium Inkjet Transparency Film and HP Premium Plus Inkjet Transparency Film
e. HP Premium Inkjet Paper
f. HP Bright White Inkjet Paper
g. HP Inkjet Printable CD/DVD Discs
h. HP All-in-one Paper or HP Printing Paper
i. HP Iron-on transfers
j. HP Premium Photo Cards
k. HP Brochure and Flyer Paper
l. HP Premium Presentation Paper
m. HP CD/DVD Tattoos
2. Regarding the media types, the printer supports envelopes, index cards, labels, legal and greeting card papers, etc.
3. The primary printing modes include general printing, fast/economical printing, duplex printing, photo printing- borderless, presentation printing, etc.
4. The compatible memory cards include an xD-Picture card, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, SD, SDHC, MMC, MicroSD, and Secure MMC.
5. The printer allows you to share photos using HP Photosmart software.
6. Make sure you handle the print cartridges with much care and get replacement cartridges from HP store. However, the replacement cartridge has a specificity that pertains to the different regions of use. To replace the print cartridges, lift the cartridge door and gently replace the cartridge with a new one.
Download HP Photosmart D5368 Printer driver from HP website