HP Photosmart D5360 printer driver download
The HP Photosmart Printer D5360 printer is a member of the HP Photosmart D5300 printer series. It uses an automatic duplexer that enables it for two-sided printing on both sides of a page. With the duplexer feature, users can print brochures, booklets or function to save paper.
HP Photosmart D5360 cartridges
Black Original Ink HP 74 Cartridge (~200 pages ), HP 75 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~170 pages ), HP 99 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages ), HP 100 Gray Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~80 pages )
HP Photosmart D5360 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Win Vista (32 bit)
Win Vista (64 bit)
Microsoft Win 10 (32 bit)
Microsoft Win 10 (64 bit)
Win 8.1 (32 bit)
Win 8.1 (64 bit)
Microsoft Win XP (32 bit)
Microsoft Win XP (64 bit)
Win 8 (32 bit)
Win 8 (64 bit)
Microsoft Win 7 (32 bit)
Microsoft Win 7 (64 bit)
HP Photosmart D5360 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X v10.13, MacintoshOS X v10.10.x, Mac OS X v10.9.x, Mac OS X v10.8.x, Macintosh OS X v10.7.x, Macintosh OS X v10.6.x, Mac OS X v10.5.x, Mac OS X v10.12.x, OS X v10.11.x
1. The printer has an input capacity of 125 sheets of plain paper and 50 sheets of the output tray. The other compatible media types are legal, labels, transparent films, cards, and different sizes of photo paper. These other types have a lesser number that fills the input and output trays.
2. Note that the kind of paper and the amount of ink in use determine the output tray capacity. Therefore, the manufacturer recommends that the user should often empty.
3. output tray. When printing from a computer, the printer has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi for black printing. For color printing, the resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi when printing from a computer with 1200 input dpi.
4. The print speeds characteristically differ according to the complexity of the document in print.
5. The printer has a capacity for panoramic printing.
6. It functions with the drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology and a PCL3 GUI print language.
7. The duty cycle of this unique device in a month is up to 3000 printed pages.
8. This printer allows paper reuse through recycling according to the DIN 19309 and EN 12281:2002.
9. This product also comes with phone support by which the user can contact the HP dealer for specific regions.
10. On the control panel are color graphics display, attention light, left and right arrow, and print photo button. Others include photo tray selection and cancel buttons, red-eye removal button, OK button, etc.
Download HP Photosmart D5360 driver from HP website