HP Photosmart D5160 printer driver download
The significant components of this unique device include the primary cover, CD/DVD tray, Main tray and Output Tray. Others include an extension, an output tray latch, a memory card and PictBridge camera slots and a control panel. It also has a rear access door to use in case of paper jam. On the control panel, there are essential buttons that make navigation and control very smooth and easy. Examples include the cancel button, power button, print button, etc.
HP Photosmart D5160 cartridges
HP98 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~420 pages ), HP 93 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~220 pages ), HP 95 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (~330 pages ), HP 99 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages ), HP 100 Gray Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~80 pages )
HP Photosmart D5160 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit), Microsoft Windows XP (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
Basic HP Photosmart D5160 driver for windows Download (35.0 MB)
Full feature HP Photosmart D5160 driver for windows 8 8.1 and 10 Download (151.46 MB)
HP Photosmart D5160 full feature driver for windows 7 Download (201.63 MB)
Full feature HP Photosmart D5160 driver for windows Vista Download (96.04 MB)
Full feature HP Photosmart D5160 driver for windows XP Download (397.96 MB)
HP Photosmart D5160 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X (v10.13) High Sierra, Macintosh OS X (v10.12.x) Sierra, Mac OS X (v10.11.x) EI Capitan, Mac OS X (v10.10.x) Yosemite, Macintosh OS X (v10.9.x) Mavericks, Macintosh OS X (v10.8.x) Mountain Lion, Mac OS X (v10.7.x) Lion, Mac OS X (v10.6.x) Snow Leopard, OS X (v10.5.x) Leopard
HP Photosmart D5160 driver for Mac 10.6 to 10.12 Download (25.54 MB)
HP Photosmart D5160 driver for Mac 10.5 Download (146.03 MB)
1. There are three significant means of connectivity; the hi-speed USB 2.0 port, use of memory cards and connection through the PictBridge camera port. All these are needful, especially in printing photos.
2. There is a power cord in the printer package, and that is the only recommended type to connect to the power source.
3. The HP Photosmart D5160 driver supported operating system versions for Windows include Windows 98, 2000 Professional, Windows Me, Windows XP Home, and Professional. For Apple Mac systems, however, the compatible versions include Mac OS 10.2 and higher versions.
4. The processor that works well in a Windows OS system is an Intel Pentium II or equivalent or even higher. For Mac OS versions, it requires only a G# or higher processor.
5. The maximum length of media that is compatible with this printer is 14 inches, and the maximum thickness is 292 µm.
6. The supported paper sizes include Photo paper, Plain paper, Photo cards, Index cards, A4, Hagaki cards, Transparencies, etc.
7. The supported memory cards include Microdrive, MMC, xD-Picture Card, Memory Sticks, Secure Digital, etc.
8. The input tray capacity is 125 sheets of plain paper while the output tray holds a total of 50 sheets of plain paper. These parameters used for other types of media.
9. Power consumption is at 2.13 watts AC, but while in print, it consumes up to 6.604 watts.
Download HP Photosmart D5160 driver from HP website