The significant components of this unique device include the primary cover, CD/DVD tray, Main tray and Output Tray. Others include an extension, an output tray latch, a memory card and PictBridge camera slots and a control panel. It also has a rear access door to use in case of paper jam. On the control panel, there are essential buttons that make navigation and control very smooth and easy. Examples include the cancel button, power button, print button, etc.
HP Photosmart D5160 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||151.46 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 7.exe||201.63 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows Vista.exe||96.04 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for Windows Vista.exe||34.93 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP.exe||397.96 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for Windows XP.exe||65.57 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart D5160 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Studio Software for Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6.dmg||25.54 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||146.03 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart D5160 cartridges
HP98 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~420 pages ), HP 93 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~220 pages ), HP 95 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (~330 pages ), HP 99 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages ), HP 100 Gray Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~80 pages )
1. There are three significant means of connectivity; the hi-speed USB 2.0 port, use of memory cards and connection through the PictBridge camera port. All these are needful, especially in printing photos.
2. There is a power cord in the printer package, and that is the only recommended type to connect to the power source.
3. The HP Photosmart D5160 driver supported operating system versions for Windows include Windows 98, 2000 Professional, Windows Me, Windows XP Home, and Professional. For Apple Mac systems, however, the compatible versions include Mac OS 10.2 and higher versions.
4. The processor that works well in a Windows OS system is an Intel Pentium II or equivalent or even higher. For Mac OS versions, it requires only a G# or higher processor.
5. The maximum length of media that is compatible with this printer is 14 inches, and the maximum thickness is 292 µm.
6. The supported paper sizes include Photo paper, Plain paper, Photo cards, Index cards, A4, Hagaki cards, Transparencies, etc.
7. The supported memory cards include Microdrive, MMC, xD-Picture Card, Memory Sticks, Secure Digital, etc.
8. The input tray capacity is 125 sheets of plain paper while the output tray holds a total of 50 sheets of plain paper. These parameters used for other types of media.
9. Power consumption is at 2.13 watts AC, but while in print, it consumes up to 6.604 watts.
Download HP Photosmart D5160 Printer driver from HP website