HP Photosmart C8180 printer driver download
This particular device is an all-in-one printer that can scan, copy and also print on both paper and CD/DVD. For each of these functions, it has a particular menu and besides a Photosmart Express Menu. The paper tray can also be at a default of PictBridge/DPOF/UPnP printing. The printer is suitable for office use where up to five different devices can print from it. These include both wired or wireless connections.
HP Photosmart C8180 cartridges
HP02 Black Ink Cartridge (~660 pages ), HP 02 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~400 pages ), HP 02 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~370 pages ), HP 02 Yellow Ink Cartridge (~500 pages ), HP 02 Light Magenta Ink Cartridge (~230 pages ), HP 02 Light Cyan Ink Cartridge (~220 pages )
HP Photosmart C8180 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Windows 8 (32 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit)
Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit)
Windows XP (32 bit), Windows XP (64 bit)
Windows 8.1 (32 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
|Basic HP Photosmart C8180 driver for windows.exe||41.4 MB||Download|
|Full feature HP Photosmart C8180 driver for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||281.67 MB||Download|
|Full feature HP Photosmart C8180 driver for windows 7.exe||311.96 MB||Download|
|Full feature HP Photosmart C8180 driver for windows Vista and XP.exe||196.15 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart C8180 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X v10.13 High Sierra, Macintosh OS X v10.9.x Mavericks, Mac OS X v10.8.x Mountain Lion, Mac OS X v10.7.x Lion, Macintosh OS X v10.6.x Snow Leopard, Macintosh OS X v10.5.x Leopard, Mac OS X v10.12.x Sierra, Mac OS X v10.11.x EI Capitan, Macintosh OS X v10.10.x Yosemite
|HP Photosmart C8180 driver for Mac 10.6 to 10.12.dmg||139.56 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart C8180 driver for Mac 10.5.dmg||199.54 MB||Download|
1. The connectivity options include a hi-speed USB 2.0 port through the rear end, an Ethernet (wired) connection. Other options include Printer sharing, Integrated wireless WLAN 802.11 connection, and Integrated wireless Bluetooth connection. Both the wired and wireless network can accommodate up to five different computers connected to the all-in-one printer.
2. The printer supports some media types, which include plain paper, transparent films, and legal paper. Others include labels, index cards, envelopes and photo paper.
3. The maximum number of plain papers in the input tray is 100 sheets while the output tray takes up to 50. These are of average weight between 20-24 lb. also note that the capacity of the output tray depends on the type of paper in use as well as the amount of ink in use.
4. The printer supports the following disc formats
DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RV, DVD-RAM, CD-R, CD-RW, Light scribe
5. The printer resolution is 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi for black printing from a computer. However, for color printing, the resolution is 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi with a 1200 dpi input.
6. The speed at which this printer works depends mostly on the complexity of the printer. It also relates to the particular model of printer in use.
7. The printer supports panorama-size printing.
8. The device uses a drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology
Download HP Photosmart C8180 driver from HP website