HP Photosmart C6280 printer driver download
HP Photosmart C6280 is an all-in-one printer that can scan, print and copy documents. Essential features that are observable on the printer includes the color graphics display and paper-width guide. Others include the main input tray, output tray, paper tray extender, photo tray and ink cartridge door. Many of the printer functions are also accessible on the control panel. The control button includes the setup, cancel and photo menu buttons, red-eye removal, photo reprints, etc.
HP Photosmart C6280 cartridges
HP02 Black Ink Cartridge (~660 pages ), HP 02 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~400 pages ), HP 02 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~370 pages ), HP 02 Yellow Ink Cartridge (~500 pages ), HP 02 Light Magenta Ink Cartridge (~230 pages ), HP 02 Light Cyan Ink Cartridge (~220 pages )
HP Photosmart C6280 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Windows 10 (32 bit)
Windows 10 (64 bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (64 bit)
Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32 bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64 bit)
Windows 8 (32 bit)
Windows 8 (64 bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64 bit)
|Basic HP Photosmart C6280 driver for windows.exe||41.4 MB||Download|
|Full feature HP Photosmart C6280 driver for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||281.68 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart C6280 driver for windows 7.exe||311.96 MB||Download|
|Full feature HP Photosmart C6280 driver for windows Vista and XP.exe||196.15 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart C6280 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X (v10.13) High Sierra, Macintosh OS X (v10.12.x) Sierra, Mac OS X (v10.5.x) Leopard, Mac OS X (v10.6.x) Snow Leopard, Macintosh OS X (v10.7.x) Lion, Macintosh OS X (v10.8.x) Mountain Lion, Mac OS X (v10.9.x) Mavericks, Mac OS X (v10.10.x) Yosemite, Macintosh OS X (v10.11.x) EI Capitan
|HP Photosmart C6280 driver for Mac 10.6 to 10.12.dmg||139.56 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart C6280 driver for Mac 10.5.dmg||191.02 MB||Download|
1. The printer supports some media sizes. These include the transparent film, legal paper, plain paper, index card, photo paper and envelopes.
2. The maximum paper capacity of the input tray is 125 sheets of plain paper. But the output tray has a size of 50 sheets of plain paper whereas all other types take a lesser amount. The output tray is subject to the kind of writing and the amount of ink in use. Therefore, HP recommends emptying the output tray frequently.
3. The printing resolution stands at 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi when printing in black from a computer. However, when printing in color, the resolution is an optimized 4800 x 1200 dpi with a 1200 input dpi.
4. The printer uses a drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology and a general size printing. The print language is PCL3 GUI for this outstanding device.
5. The monthly duty cycle of this Hp printer is up to 3000 printed pages.
6. Copy functions allow enlargement that ranges from 200-400%, and it mostly depends on the model in use.
7. Regarding reduction, it ranges from 25 – 50% and also depends on the model of the printer in use. When copying, it uses a digital image processing, and the speed depends on the complexity of the document.
8. The scanner includes an Image editor with an integrated OCR software. The function of the OCR is to convert scanned images into an editable text automatically.
Download HP Photosmart C6280 driver from HP website