HP Photosmart C6240 printer driver download
This device is suitable for quick and easy copying, scanning and printing photos and documents from a memory card. This feature is apart from the conventional printing from the computer using specifically designer HP papers. It gives the best results. The printer also supports two-sided printing with the duplexer accessory that helps to print on both sides of the article. With this ability, users can print brochures and booklets or save more paper. This device is suitable for both office and home uses as it publishes notebook, graph paper, music sheets, etc.
HP Photosmart C6240 cartridges
Black Ink HP 02 Cartridge (~660 pages ), HP 02 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~400 pages ), HP 02 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~370 pages ), HP 02 Yellow Ink Cartridge (~500 pages ), HP 02 Light Magenta Ink Cartridge (~230 pages ), HP 02 Light Cyan Ink Cartridge (~220 pages )
HP Photosmart C6240 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Win Vista (32 bit), Microsoft Win Vista (64 bit), Win 8 (32 bit), Win 8 (64 bit), Microsoft Win 10 (32 bit), Microsoft Win 10 (64 bit), Win 7 (32 bit), Win 7 (64 bit), Microsoft Win XP (32 bit), Microsoft Win XP (64 bit), Win 8.1 (32 bit), Win 8.1 (64 bit)
HP Photosmart C6240 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X v10.13 High Sierra, Macintosh OS X v10.10.x Yosemite, Mac OS X v10.9.x Mavericks, Mac OS X v10.8.x Mountain Lion, OS X v10.7.x Lion, OS X v10.6.x Snow Leopard, Macintosh OS X v10.5.x Leopard, Macintosh OS X v10.12.x Sierra, Mac OS X v10.11.x EI Capitan
1. The control panel has many functions on it for operating the printer without putting on the computer. These functions include color graphics display, attention light, scan menu and start a scan. Others include on, zoom, cancel, start a scan, red-eye removal, back, help, setup, and print photos, photo reprint buttons.
2. The printer has a Photosmart Express menu that allows the users to print, create, share or save items.
3. The scan menu options include scan and reprint, scan to Memory Card, HP Photosmart Premier and Scan to Computer.
4. Copy menu options are
g. Paper Size
h. Paper Type
i. Margin Shift
k. Set as New Defaults
5. The supported media types include plain paper, legal paper, cards, envelopes, transparency films, photo paper, and labels. The primary input tray can take up to 125 sheets of plain paper while the output tray holds about 50 layers.
6. Printing with this device is at a resolution of 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi for black printing from a computer. Color printing from a computer is at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi with 1200 dpi input.
7. The printer works with a drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology with a PCL3 GUI language.
Download HP Photosmart C6240 driver from HP website