HP Photosmart C5324 printer driver download
The HP Photosmart C5324 is a printer that can also scan, and even copy documents at top quality. Its technical specifications are outstanding while the system requirements are in the Readme file. The printer also supports plain paper, transparency film, labels, index cards, photo cards, and legal. The input tray holds a maximum of 125 sheets of plain paper while the output tray holds 50 sheets.
HP Photosmart C5324 cartridges
HP564 Black Ink Cartridge (~250 pages ), HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages )
HP Photosmart C5324 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit), Windows XP (32 bit), Windows XP (64 bit)
File name: Basic HP Photosmart C5324 driver for windows.exe
size: 39.3 MB
File name: Full feature HP Photosmart C5324 driver for windows 7 8 8.1 and 10.exe
size: 179.13 MB
File name: Full feature HP Photosmart C5324 driver for windows Vista and XP.exe
File size: 162.32 MB
HP Photosmart C5324 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
• Mac OS X v10.13.x High Sierra
• Mac OS X v10.8.x Mountain Lion
• Macintosh Mac OS X v10.7.x Lion
• Macintosh Mac OS X v10.6.x Snow Leopard
• Mac OS X v10.5.x Leopard
• Mac OS X v10.12.x Sierra
• Macintosh Mac OS X v10.11.x EI Capitan
• Macintosh Mac OS X v10.10.x Yosemite
• Mac OS X v10.9.x Mavericks
File name: HP Photosmart C5324 driver for Macintosh Operating System.dmg
File size: 152.01 MB
1. The printing method this printer uses is the economic drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing technology.
2. The printing function can do panorama-size printing.
3. The print speed is relative to the model of the printer in use as well as the complexity of the document in print.
4. The print language is PCL3 GUI.
1. The copy speed of this device varies according to the complexity of the document.
2. The zoom range when copying extends to a maximum of 400% and carries a fit to page feature.
3. The copy function uses a digital image processing.
4. The copier produces up to 50 copies from the original, and it also varies by model.
5. The copy resolution can be up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi output using a scan resolution of 1200 dpi.
1. The scanner includes an Integrated OCR software automatically converts scanned images to editable text. But the user will have to install this software.
2. The use of the scanner also includes a twain-complaint interface.
3. The resolution of the scanning process is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi optical, but it varies according to the model of the printer in use. the maximum resolution is 19200 dpi at an enhanced mode with the use of the appropriate software.
4. The color depth is 48-bit depth with 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of grey).
5. The maximum scan size through the glass is 21.6 x 29.7 cm (8.5 x 11.7 inches).
Download HP Photosmart C5324 driver from HP website