HP Photosmart C4480 printer driver download
HP Printer Photosmart C4480 Description
The printer is a model in the family of the HP Photosmart C4400. Its model product numbers are Q8388A, Q8388B and Q8398C. This device is an all-in-one printer with the ability to print, copy and scan documents with high quality and speed.
HP strongly recommends an Intel processor for the Windows OS versions that are compatible. And for Mac OS, the processor must be a G3 in the least.
HP Photosmart C4480 cartridges
The compatible cartridges that can replace the existing ones are available at HP stores or retail outlets. The user must ensure to use the appropriate replacement cartridges in this process.
HP74 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~200 pages ), HP 75 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~170 pages )
HP Photosmart C4480 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Windows XP 32-bit, MS Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit, MS Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, MS Windows 8.1 64-bit, Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
HP Photosmart C4480 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X (v10.11) EI Capitan, Mac OS X (v10.12.x) Sierra, Apple Mac OS X (v10.10.x) Yosemite, Mac OS X (v10.9.x) Mavericks, Macintosh OS X (v10.8.x) Mountain Lion, Mac OS X (v10.7.x) Lion, Apple Mac OS X (v10.6.x) Snow Leopard, Mac OS X (v10.5.x) Leopard, Macintosh OS X (v10.13.x) High Sierra
1. The printer’s physical dimensions are 6.6 x 17.1 x 22.3 (HWD and when the tray extender is open). The weight of the printer is just about 11 pounds
2. The input tray of this printer can take up to 125 sheets of plain paper while the output tray holds only 50 sheets
3. The other supported media types and sizes include transparencies, index cards, labels, envelopes, photopapers, legal, etc
4. The machine does not only print but also copy and scan at impressive color resolutions and quality
5. The maximum consumed the power of this printer is about 20 watts when on average printing
Download HP Photosmart C4480 driver from HP website