HP Photosmart C4288 printer driver download
HP Printer Photosmart C4288 cartridges
Black Original Ink HP 74 Cartridge (~200 pages ), HP 75 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~170 pages )
The printing device belongs to the family of printer series referred to as the C4200. The part number is CC210B. HP Photosmart C4288 driver supports some Microsoft Windows Operating System versions 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or higher versions. Each of these OS versions has its specific minimum requirements of Processor type and speed, RAM size and minimum free hard disk space. The connectivity means through the Hi-speed USB port. The printer also supports Microsoft Internet Explorer browser. More so, apart from Windows OS, the printer also supports Macintosh OS versions X 10.3.9 or higher versions with specifications.
HP Photosmart C4288 All-in-One printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
HP Photosmart C4288 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows XP 32 bit
Microsoft Windows XP 64 bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 bit
Windows 10 32 bit
Microsoft Windows 10 64 bit
Windows Vista 32 bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
|HP Photosmart C4288 basic driver for windows.exe||36.6 MB||Get the File (36.55 MB)|
|Printer Photosmart C4288 full feature driver for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||179.26 MB||Get the File (179.26 MB)|
|Full feature HP Photosmart C4288 driver for windows 7.exe||209.69 MB||Get the File (209.69 MB)|
|HP Photosmart C4288 full feature driver for windows Vista and XP.exe||150.81 MB||Get the File (150.81 MB)|
HP Photosmart C4288 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
• Mac OS X (v10.11.x) EI Capitan
• Macintosh OS X (v10.8.x) Mountain Lion
• Mac OS X (v10.7.x) Lion
• Apple Mac OS X (v10.6.x) Snow Leopard
• Mac OS X (v10.5.x) Leopard
• Mac OS X (v10.13.x) High Sierra
• Macintosh OS X (v10.12.x) Sierra
• Mac OS X (v10.10.x) Yosemite
• Mac OS X (v10.9.x) Mavericks
|HP Photosmart C4288 driver for Mac 10.6 to 10.12.dmg||139.56 MB||Get the File (139.56 MB)|
|HP Photosmart C4288 driver for Mac 10.5.dmg||187.98 MB||Get the File (187.98 MB)|
1. The printing method is the drop-in demand thermal inkjet technology that helps to economize the printer ink capacity.
2. The printing speed of this device mainly depends on the complexity of the document and which if the printer models in use.
3. The printing resolution depends on the printing mode. For instance, the resolution is 600 x 600 dpi for black printing in the standard way. Whereas, for color printing, the resolution is 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi with the aid of HP PhotoREt III software.
4. This device has a monthly duty cycle of 500 printed pages on the average. The maximum monthly duty capacity, however, is 5000 pages.
5. The total number of paper capacity the input tray can hold is 100 sheets of plain paper while the output tray holds about 50 sheets.
6. The copy function has a digital image processing that can produce up to 99 copies from the original document
The printer cartridges are available from HP stores worldwide. Users can also get them from trusted stores worldwide. The device supports a variety of media sizes such as Legal, Transparent films, plain paper, index cards, photo papers, envelopes, etc. All of these sizes are of standard sizes. Memory cards are usable on the printer as well with a capacity to store up to 1000 different files.
Download HP Photosmart C4288 driver from HP website