This printer is a unique device with the ability to print, copy and scan documents, but cannot send or receive a fax. The physical dimensions include a height of 7 inches, a width of 16.8 inches, a depth of 10.2 inches and a weight of 10 lbs.
HP Photosmart C4272 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||179.26 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 7.exe||209.69 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP and Vista.exe||150.81 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for windows XP and Vista.exe||36.55 MB||Download|
|Multi Function Products Driver (IT Professional Use Only) for Windows XP and Vista.exe||42.44 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart C4272 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||139.56 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||187.98 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart C4272 cartridges
HP74 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~200 pages ), HP 75 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~170 pages )
HP Photosmart C4272 All-in-One printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
1. Supported Windows Operating system includes Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 7 or higher versions. For Macintosh OS versions, it includes OS X 10.3.9 or higher versions
2. The maximum monthly duty cycle is 5000 printed pages. However, HP recommends 500 pages on the average to keep the printer in good shape.
3. Printing with this device uses a drop-in demand thermal inkjet technology which conserves the printer ink to maximize the capacity.
4. The printer speed relates to the complexity of the document and therefore varies.
5. The language of the printing device includes PCL3 GUI, PCL level 3 or PCL level 10.
6. The printing revolution is 600 x 600 dpi for monochrome printing while for colored sheet, it is 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi with the aid of HP PhotoREt III software. These properties relate to the Normal mode of printing.
7. The print ink cartridges are specifically designed to maximize the print quality and volume. Also, users can purchase replacement cartridges from HP stores or other trusted stores worldwide.
8. The standard connectivity means the Hi-speed USB port.
9. The printer with their compatible operating systems supports Browsers such as the Microsoft Internet Explorer.
This device supports a wide variety of media sizes and types. Examples include Plain papers, Photo paper, Index cards, Envelopes, Transparent films, etc. The media sizes are of standard formats of A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal, etc. The input tray built into this printer can hold up to 100 sheets of plain paper while the output tray can hold 50 sheets.
Download HP Photosmart C4272 All-in-One Printer driver from HP website