HP Photosmart C4250 printer driver download
The printer has a part number, CC211B as a model member if the Photosmart C4200 series. It is an all-in-one device with the ability not only print but also copy and scan documents. There are other members of the printer series as well such as C4210, C4235, C4240, C4270, C4272, C4273, C4275, C4280, and others.
HP Photosmart C4250 cartridges
HP74 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~200 pages ), HP 75 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~170 pages )
HP Photosmart C4250 driver requirements
The HP Photosmart C4250 driver compatible operating systems include Microsoft Windows versions 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and others. All these versions have their peculiar specifications such as RAM sizes, Processor type and speed, and the minimum free hard disk space for installation and running of the printer software.
HP Photosmart printer C4250 All-in-One printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
HP Photosmart C4250 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
|HP Photosmart C4250 basic driver for windows.exe||36.6 MB||Download (36.55 MB)|
|HP Photosmart C4250 full feature driver for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||179.26 MB||Download (179.26 MB)|
|HP Photosmart C4250 full feature driver for windows 7.exe||209.69 MB||Download (209.69 MB)|
|HP Photosmart C4250 full feature driver for windows Vista and XP.exe||150.81 MB||Download (150.81 MB)|
HP Photosmart C4250 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Macintosh OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Apple Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Macintosh OS X (v10.12.x)
|HP Photosmart C4250 Driver for Mac 10.6 to 10.12.dmg||139.56 MB||Download (139.56 MB)|
|HP Photosmart C4250 driver for Mac 10.5.dmg||187.98 MB||Download (187.98 MB)|
1. The printer physical dimensions include 16.97 x 44 x 25.9 cm (HWD), with a weight of about 4.5 kg
2. The inbuilt hardware properties of the printer include an internal memory of 8 MB of ROM and 32 MB of DRAM
3. The power demand is at a maximum of 25 watts of power on the average printing duty with an input voltage range of 110 to 240 VAC
4. This printing device supports the use of memory cards with a capacity to store up to 1000 different files. Examples of supported memory
cards include SD, Memory Stick Pro, MMC, xD Compact disk, etc
5. Printer compatible cartridges have a relatively moderate printing capacity. The replacement cartridges are available in HP stores worldwide as well as other trusted stores
6. The printing language include HP PCL level 3, PCL3 GUI or PCL 10
7. The printing method is a drop-in demand thermal inkjet technology which helps to maintain functional use of the printer ink cartridges
8. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is a maximum of 5000 pages. However, the manufacturer recommends 500 printed pages in one month to keep the printer in best shape
Print Speed and Resolution
The speed of the printer largely depends on the complexity of the document in a process and the printer model in use. Regarding resolution, the monochrome print is at a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi at the Normal mode. On the other hand, the color printing is at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi with the help of HP PhotoREt III.
Download HP Photosmart C4250 driver from HP website