HP Photosmart A310 printer driver download
HP printer Photosmart printer A310 compact photo printer belongs to the same family of printers also including A311, A314, and A316. All of these come with their peculiar product numbers. The HP Photosmart A310 driver supported Windows OS include Windows 98 SE, Me, 2000, and Windows XP with an Intel Pentium II or more significant. This printer HP Photosmart A310 driver also supports Macintosh OS X v10.3.9 or greater which requires G3 or higher. The physical dimensions include 249 x 122 x 114 mm (HWD) and a weight of 1.5 Kg.
HP Photosmart A310 cartridges
The supported image file format is the JPEG baseline with both borderless and bordered printing. The media size photo paper, index cards, A6 cards, hagaki cards, plain paper, envelopes, etc. The paper tray capacity for the photo paper is just about 20 sheets. The print cartridge that is adaptable for this device is HP 110 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge.
HP110 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~55 pages )
HP Photosmart A310 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Windows Vista 32-bit, Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
Windows 8 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit, Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit
|HP Printer Photosmart A310 basic driver for windows.exe||35.0 MB||Download (34.93 MB)|
|Photosmart A310 full feature driver for windows 7 8 8.1 10 and Vista.exe||96.04 MB||Download (96.04 MB)|
|Photosmart A310 full feature driver for windows XP.exe||405.39 MB||Download (405.39 MB)|
1. The print resolution of the printer is 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi with PhotoREt III.
2. The print speed which depends on the complexity of the document and the mode of print. At normal mode, the rate is up to 60 seconds per page while a print quality mode has a speed of 100 seconds per page.
3. The printer has some connectivity options. The primary one is the Hi-speed USB 2.0 port at the back of the printer. Other options include the PictBridge which it uses to connect to a camera and finally through Bluetooth.
4. It is a print-only device without scanning and copying functions but can print in both monochrome and color.
5. The USB cable is not in the printer package; however, it should not be more than 10 feet long.
6. The maximum operating temperature during full operation is 5 – 400C but a range of 15 – 350C.
Download HP Photosmart A310 driver from HP website