HP Photosmart 8250 printer driver download
This unique design is characteristic for printing borderless photos from a computer. It can also convert a color photo to black and white. The printer can function with an HP Automatic two-sided printing accessory with a Bluetooth wireless printer adapter. 6.3 x 17.6 x 15.2 inches (HWD) and a weight of 18.7 pounds. The power requirements range from 100 to 240 VAC, at 50 – 60 Hz.
HP Photosmart 8250 cartridges
HP02 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~660 pages ), HP 02 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~400 pages ), HP 02 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~370 pages ), HP 02 Yellow Ink Cartridge (~500 pages ), HP 02 Light Magenta Ink Cartridge (~230 pages ), HP 02 Light Cyan Ink Cartridge (~220 pages )
HP Photosmart 8250 driver Specification
The HP Photosmart 8250 driver supports Windows OS such as Windows 98, 2000, Me, XP. These versions of Windows require an Intel Pentium II or higher and 64 MB of RAM and 500 MB hard disk space. On the other hand, HP Photosmart 8250 driver supports Mac OS X 10.2. X, 10.3.x and later with a G3 processor, 128 MB of RAM and 150 MB. Connectivity is through the hi-speed USB 2.0 port, PictBridge, and Bluetooth connectivity. The supported video formats include JPEG AVI, QuickTime, and MPEG-1. Compatible Ink cartridges include; HP Yellow Ink cartridge, HP Cyan Ink cartridge, HP Light Cyan Ink cartridge, and HP Magenta Ink cartridge. Others are HP Light Magenta Ink cartridge and HP Black Ink cartridge.
HP Photosmart 8250 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
MS Windows Vista 64 bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit
Windows 7 64 bit
Microsoft Windows XP 32 bit
MS Windows XP 64 bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit
Windows 8 64 bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 bit
MS Windows 10 32 bit
Microsoft Windows 10 64 bit
HP Photosmart 8250 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X (v10.11) EI Capitan, Mac OS X (v10.8.x) Mountain Lion, Macintosh OS X (v10.7.x) Lion, Mac OS X (v10.6.x) Snow Leopard, Apple Mac OS X (v10.5.x) Leopard, Mac OS X (v10.13.x) High Sierra, Macintosh OS X (v10.12.x) Sierra, Mac OS X (v10.10.x) Yosemite, Apple Mac OS X (v10.9.x) Mavericks
1. The printer has individual sensors to detect when to print at the optimal print settings.
2. HP Real Life technologies also enable the printer to get better outputs in photos with an automatic red-eye removal.
3. The device as an on-screen to view photos, menus make selections and see messages and notifications.
4. There are two main paper trays; the main tray that can hold transparencies, envelopes, and other media. Secondly is the Photo tray that can hold 4 x 6 inches photo.
5. HP Photosmart 8250 has memory card slots with different supported varieties.
6. There is also a camera port on the printer, known as the PictBridge function.
7. Behind the printer are the power cord connection port, the USB Hi-speed port, and the rear access door.
8. The supported file formats include JPEG and TIFF.
Download HP Photosmart 8250 driver from HP website