HP Photosmart 8050 printer driver download
HP Photosmart 8050 comes with a part number Q6351B. It uses the drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printer technology. The printer comes with a 6-ink color palette and a preview screen through which the status of the computer is visible. The screen size is about 1.8 inches. The printer works with a power adapter with an input voltage range of 120 to 230 VAC at a frequency 50 – 60 Hz. Uniquely, this printer is certified especially for Windows Vista.
HP Photosmart Printer 8050 cartridges
HP96 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge (~860 pages ), HP 98 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~420 pages ), HP 95 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (~330 pages ), HP 97 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~560 pages ), HP 99 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages ), HP 100 Gray Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~80 pages )
HP Photosmart 8050 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
MS Windows XP 32-bit, Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit
Windows Vista 32-bit, Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, MS Windows 8.1 64-bit
MS Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit, MS Windows 10 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
HP Photosmart 8050 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
• Mac OS X (v10.11.x)
• Macintosh OS X (v10.5.x)
• Mac OS X (v10.13.x)
• Apple Mac OS X (v10.12.x)
• Macintosh OS X (v10.10.x)
• Mac OS X (v10.9.x)
• Macintosh OS X (v10.8.x)
• Mac OS X (v10.7.x)
• Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
The standard connectivity option is the Hi-speed USB 2.0 port. However, the printer package does not contain any cable, so the user will have to buy from a trusted store. The other means of connectivity is through the PictBridge which allows connection with cameras for direct printing. This printer supports some media types such as plain paper, cards, envelopes, transparent films and photo paper.
1. Majorly, the supported operating systems include Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP and also Mac OS X 10.2 or later versions.
2. The print language comprises of HP PMl and PCL 3.
3. The printer also has borderless photo printing ability to produce top quality photos of standard sizes.
4. The speed at which the Photosmart 8050 printer works is up to 21 pages per minute (ppm) for both monochrome and color drafts. However, printing at fast photo mode is up to 0.4 min/page on 4 x 6 inches photo paper.
5. The printer has a card reader for compact flash, memory sticks, SD memory and xD-Picture cards.
6. The maximum printing resolution of the HP 8050 printer is 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and white. For Color printing, the resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi (maximum).
7. The maximum monthly duty cycle of this device is 3000 pages although the manufacturer recommends a much lower amount.
8. This device is a print-only machine without the ability for copying nor scanning.
Download HP Photosmart 8050 driver from HP website