This device is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, copy and also send and receive fax documents. It is also a unique device that comes with three different part numbers; CZ025A, CZ045A, and CZ045B. Along with this particular printer is the HP Photosmart 7525 all-in-one printer with part number CZ046A. The physical dimensions include 7.5 x 17.25 x 14 inches (HWD) and a weight of 14.06 pounds. The connectivity options of this device include Hi-speed USB 2.0, wireless and wireless direct connectivity.
HP Photosmart 7520 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Windows Vista 7 8 8.1 and 10.exe||78.61 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 and 10 32 bit.exe||30.98 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for windows Vista 7 8 8.1 and 10 64 bit.exe||33.18 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart 7520 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x|
|HP Easy Start for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.14.zip||9.08 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.12.dmg||197.92 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.8.dmg||188.16 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart 7520 cartridges
HP564 Black Ink Cartridge (~250 pages ), HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages )
1. One of the unique properties of this printer is its mobile printing capability which includes HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint.
2. Supported Ink cartridges include HP 564, HP 364, HP 178 and HP 862. All these cartridges, however, are specific to different regions of the world.
3. The HP Photosmart 7520 printer is compatible with some media types including plain paper, photo paper, executive, etc.
4. The input paper tray holds up to 120 sheets of plain paper while the output tray holds up to 50 sheets. Note that other types of media are in fewer amounts in the trays due to their weights.
5. The printer supports automatic duplexing that enables it to print on both sides of the paper.
6. The printing method is drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing technology with PCL3 GUI language.
7. The resolution of this printer output depends on the print mode of the device. For example, at the Plain-best mode, the black and color print is at a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi. However, the maximum dpi mode is 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi with an input 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Download HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer driver from HP website