HP Photosmart 7510 printer driver download
HP Photosmart 7510 is an all-in-one printer of two particular models that can not only print but also copy, scan and fax documents. The standard connectivity options with this printing device include the hi-speed USB 2.0 port and through the wireless connection. The physical dimensions of this unique device include 7.5 x 17.25 x 14 inches (HWD) and a weight of 14.06 pounds.
Photosmart 7510 cartridges
The HP Photosmart 7510 driver supports Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 On the other hand, the supported Apple operating systems include Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.11 and Mac OS X 10.1.2. Compatible cartridges include HP 564, HP 364, HP 178 and HP 862. However, bear in mind that each of these cartridges has a design that is suitable for different regions of the world.
HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge (~250 pages ), HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages )
HP Photosmart 7510 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit, Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
|HP Photosmart 7510 driver basic for windows 32 bit.exe||24.8 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 7510 driver basic for windows 64 bit.exe||26.5 MB||Download|
|Printer HP 7510 driver full feature for windows.exe||66 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart 7510 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
• Mac OS X v10.11.x EI Capitan
• Macintosh OS X v10.13.x High Sierra
• Mac OS X v10.12.x Sierra
• Macintosh OS X v10.10.x Yosemite
• Mac OS X v10.9.x Mavericks
• Apple Mac OS X v10.8.x Mountain Lion
• Mac OS X v10.7.x Lion
• Macintosh OS X v10.6.x Snow Leopard
• Mac OS X v10.5.x Leopard
|HP 7510 driver for Mac 10.9 to 10.12.dmg||143.91 MB||Download|
|Photosmart 7510 driver for Mac 10.8.dmg||182.02 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 7510 driver for Mac 10.5 to 10.7.dmg||151.97 MB||Download|
1. HP Photosmart printer 7510 stands out with its mobile printing with the HP ePrint mobile app, HP Smart app, and Apple AirPrint.
2. The input tray can hold up to 120 sheets of plain paper while the out tray holds 50 sheets. Also, the automated photo tray holds up to 20 sheets of photo paper (maximum).
3. The supported media types include transparent films, envelopes, glossy paper, index cards, Inkjet papers, etc.
4. The printing method is the drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology with PCL3 GUI language.
5. The print speed of this device depends on the complexity of the document in print.
6. The device supports some memory devices such as Duo memory cards, SD/MMC memory cards, and USB flash drives.
7. Power requirements include an input voltage range of 100 to 240 VAC at a frequency 50 to 60 Hz. HP recommends using only HP supplied power cord.
8. This printer has no Ethernet network connectivity.
9. The printer also has an automated photo tray for printing on photo paper with a capacity of 20 sheets.
Download HP Photosmart 7510 driver from HP website