HP Photosmart 6525 printer driver download
HP Printer Photosmart 6525 Description
This particular printer has a printer number CX018A. Other models belonging to the same series are HP Photosmart 6520 and HP Photosmart 6521 all-in-one printers. It is a portable device with a relatively large size with impressive dimensions of 6 x 17 x 15 inches and a weight of 12.35 lb. The printer uses a minimal power with a standard voltage range of 100 to 240 VAC. The frequency of the power voltage stands between 50 – 60 Hz. HP recommends however that the user should use only the power cable directly from HP and not any other.
HP Photosmart 6525 cartridges
Some supported Ink cartridges include HP 564, HP 364, HP 178 and HP 862. Please note that these ink cartridges are country or region-specific and not generally available to all.
HP564 Black Ink Cartridge (~250 pages ), HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge (~300 pages )
HP Photosmart 6525 driver Specification
The HP Photosmart 6525 driver supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. For Apple-based systems, the supported Mac OS version includes Mac OS X v10.10 Yosemite, and OS X v10.9 Mavericks. Others include OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.7 Lion, or OS X v10.6.
HP Photosmart 6525 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit
MS Windows 8.1 64 bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit
MS Windows XP 32 bit
Microsoft Windows XP 64 bit
Windows 8 32 bit
Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
MS Windows 7 32 bit
Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
Windows 10 32 bit
Microsoft Windows 10 64 bit
HP Photosmart 6525 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X (v10.11), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.5.x), Macintosh OS X (v10.13.x), Mac OS X (v10.12.x), Apple Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Macintosh OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x)
1. HP Photosmart 6525 can print, copy, and scan documents at excellent quality and speed.
2. This device has an automatic duplexing function that enables it to print on both sides of the paper.
3. Photosmart 6525 uses a drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology with PCL3 GUI language.
4. The printer also has panorama-size printing with a speed that is determined by the complexity of the document.
5. The connectivity options include the Hi-speed USB 2.0 port along with wireless and direct wireless connection.
6. The HP Photosmart 6525 supports some memory devices such as Memory sticks, SD, SDHC, TransFlash and MicroSD
7. The printer is capable of mobile printing through HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint.
8. The recommended environmental condition for operating this machine include a temperature of 150C to 320C
Download HP Photosmart 6525 driver from HP website