HP Photosmart 3110 printer driver download
This device is an all-in-one printing machine that incorporates printing, scanning, and copying. The model number of this particular device is Q5833A. The compatible operating versions include Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Windows Me. It does not support Windows 95, 3.1, Windows NT 4.0, DOS, or 2003 server. It does not only support for the PC versions but is also compatible with the tablet versions. On the other hand, Macintosh OS versions of Apple brand includes OS X V 10.3 and OS V 10.4 requiring a G3 processor in the least.
HP Printer Photosmart 3110 cartridges
Black Ink HP 02 Cartridge (~660 pages ), HP 02 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~400 pages ), HP 02 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~370 pages ), HP 02 Yellow Ink Cartridge (~500 pages ), HP 02 Light Magenta Ink Cartridge (~230 pages ), HP 02 Light Cyan Ink Cartridge (~220 pages )
1. The printer possesses panorama-size printing with a drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing technology.
2. The speed at which the printer works with the complexity of the document as well as the model of the printer in use and the printing mode. For instance, the printing speed is up to 1.3 pages per minute (ppm) at the maximum dpi mode for both black and colored printing.
3. The language options for the device includes HP PCL level 3, PCL 10 and PCL3 GUI.
4. The compatible ink cartridges are in six different cartridges of HP Vivera Inks designed for a maximized ink usage.
5. The monthly duty is a total 3000 printed pages on the average.
6. The resolution of the printed products of this device includes 1200 x 1200 for black and white. For colored printing, however, the resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi optimized. This latter spec, however, requires a 1200 dpi input from a PC.
7. This device supports the use of memory cards such as MMC, SD, xD-Picture card, Memory stick, Compact cards, etc. Each of these memory cards can take a maximum recommended volume of 1000 different files.
The main tray has a capacity of not less than 100 sheets of plain paper. The supporting photo tray for photo printing can hold about 20 sheets if photopapers while the output tray can hold up to 50 sheets of plain paper.
HP Photosmart 3110 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit, Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit
Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit
|HP Photosmart 3110 basic driver for windows.exe||70.3 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 3110 full feature driver for windows 7 8 8.1 10 and Vista.exe||163.28 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 3110 full feature driver for windows XP 32 bit.exe||506.97 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 3110 full feature driver for windows XP 64 bit.exe||473.85 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart 3110 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X v10.11 EI Capitan, Macintosh OS X v10.6.x Snow Leopard, Mac OS X v10.5.x Leopard, Mac OS X v10.13.x High Sierra, Macintosh OS X v10.12.x Sierra, Macintosh OS X v10.10.x Yosemite, Mac OS X v10.9.x Mavericks, Mac OS X v10.8.x Mountain Lion, Macintosh OS X v10.7.x Lion
|HP Photosmart 3110 driver for Mac 10.6 to 10.12.dmg||156.20 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 3110 driver for Mac 10.5.dmg||205.71 MB||Download|
Download HP Photosmart 3110 driver from HP website