HP Photosmart 2575 printer driver download
HP Photosmart 2575 all-in-one printer is a device that also has integrated a scanner, copier. It uses both HP 337 Black inkjet print cartridge (11 ml) and HP 343 tri-color inkjet print cartridge (7 ml). It has built-in wired networking that helps to share either print, scan or copy with up to five different users. The dimensions are 77 x 127 x 215 x 610 mm to give a befitting outlook for both home and office uses. The connectivity is an optional Bluetooth wireless printer in addition to the standard hi-speed USB 2.0 port.
HP Printer Photosmart 2575 cartridges
HP98 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~420 pages ), (~220 pages ), HP 95 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (~330 pages ), HP 99 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages ), HP 100 Gray Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~80 pages )
HP Photosmart 2575 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit, Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
|HP Photosmart 2575 Full feature driver for windows.exe||375.39 MB||Download|
Supported Mac Operating Systems For HP Photosmart 2575 driver
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Macintosh OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Macintosh OS X (v10.9.x), Macintosh OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.12.x)
|HP Photosmart 2575 driver for Macintosh Operating System.dmg||150.46 MB||Download|
Printer Key features
1. The printer shares access to memory cards for fast processes over the home network.
2. The copier has a smart function for fit-to-page, copy enlargement and multiple copies per page.
3. The printer supports borderless printing for printing on photo paper.
4. The print speed is dependent on the complexity of the document as well as the model of the printer. The speed is also dependent on the mode of printing, which may include standard, draft or best modes. For instance, the print speed is 2 ppm for both colored and monochrome at the best quality.
5. The resolution of the printer is a 1200 rendered dpi for black printing but is up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi for colored. This color printing requires an input 1200-input dpi.
6. The color printing maximizes output by the use of HP PhotoREt IV precision technology software and 8 TrueType.
7. The scanning part is a flatbed scanner and a resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi, but the enhanced scanning can be up to 19200 dpi.