HP Officejet Pro X551dw printer driver download
HP Officejet Pro X551dw is a printer with multifunction including scan, print, copy, and fax support in one small printer. If you have large scale or small scale business then, you must try this AIO printer. The overall performance of this printer is similar to its other multiple function peripheral cousins. HP built its HP Officejet Pro X551dw with its HP PageWide technology. It uses a print head that goes from edge to edge on the paper sheet. With the help of PageWide technology, it enables the printer to print the entire width in a single shot.
Officejet Pro X551dw Printer Cartridges
HP 970 intro Black Ink Cartridge (~3000 pages), HP 971 intro cyan Ink Cartridge (~2500 pages), HP 971 intro yellow Ink Cartridge (~2500 pages), HP 971 intro magenta Ink Cartridge (~2500 pages)
Select the correct driver that compatible with your operating system.
HP Officejet Pro X551dw Printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
Supported Windows Systems.
Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit
Windows 10 64-bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
Windows XP 32-bit
Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit
|HP Officejet Pro X551dw basic Driver for Windows.exe||39.9 MB||Download|
|HP Pro X551dw full feature Driver for Windows.exe||103.94 MB||Download|
Supported Mac Systems.
Macintosh OS X v10.7 Lion, Mac OS X v10.9.x Mavericks, Mac OS X v10.8.x Mountain Lion, Mac OS X v10.10.x Yosemite, Mac OS X v10.6.x Snow Leopard, Mac OS X v10.5.x Leopard, Mac OS X v10.13.x High Sierra, Mac OS X v10.12.x Sierra, Mac OS X v10.11.x EI Capitan
|Officejet Pro X551dw Printer Driver for Mac 10.8 to 10.12.dmg||5.35 MB||Download|
|HP Officejet Pro X551dw Driver for Mac 10.5 to 10.7.dmg||83 MB||Download|
According to the claim from HP, HP Officejet Pro X551dw can print up to 42 pages per minutes but during my test, I found it is quite slower as compared to the claim from HP. One needs to make some changes to the printer settings to get around 66 pages per minutes – (Tested on text document with low output quality settings). Automatic document feeder is also installed on the top of this printer with a capacity of 50 sheets. Using ADF, one can easily print monochrome and color document on both sides of the paper. HP also offers additional paper tray which has a capacity of holding 500 sheets.
In this mid-range printer from HP, you will see some notable which make printing more convenient. Some notable features are:
• One can use the USB Flash drive to select the document from the USB pen drive and print using HP Officejet Pro X551dw.
• It also equipped with 4.3 inches LCD touchscreen. Using the touchscreen, you can preview the document before printing.
Engaging with HP online printing application, one can take the print through cloud storage, Apple AirPrint, HP’s mobile plug-in, or even with Wi-Fi direct.
Printing quality and other problems:
Output quality is another reason behind choosing HP Officejet Pro X551dw over others. If you print the color image on the plain paper then, you will experience great effect on the output image due to less saturation. In simple words, the quality of output file is notably amazing as compared to many other inkjet printers.
• The speed of printing both color and monochrome is fast as compared to others. Moreover, the quality of the print is impressive due to its high volume of ink cartridges.
• Printing price with HP Officejet Pro X551dw is comparatively low as compared to others as the same price segment.
• One can print the document directly from their mobile device using HP’s mobile apps, Wi-Fi Direct, or use HP online application.
• Automatic Document Feeder installed on this printer which allows you to print document content on both sides of the paper automatically.
• It is compatible with most of the version of Windows and Mac operating system.
• As we know it is based on WidePage technology which prints on edge to edge of the paper sheet but, there is no borderless printing in case of photo printing.
• Printing directly from memory card is not possible due to the limitation of memory card slot.
• Usually the quality of the print is excellent but, sometimes it produces dull and grayish images.
The bottom line:
Looking for a reliable and durable printer for your business? Well, HP Officejet Pro X551dw may suit your needs. This printer packed with a fantastic set of features that makes printing more comfortable and convenient. After adequately testing the HP Officejet Pro X551dw, we find it is excellent if you have any small scale or medium scale business.
Download HP Officejet Pro X551dw driver from HP website