HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer driver download
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printer Overview
The HP Officejet Pro 8630 is an e-All-in-one printer, belonging to the series;
1. HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer Series with printer number T0K98A
2. HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer with printer number A7F64A and E1D34A
3. HP Officejet Pro 8615 e-All-in-One Printer with printer number D7Z36A
4. HP Officejet Pro 8616 e-All-in-One Printer with printer number J5T77A
5. HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer with printer number A7F65A
6. HP Officejet Pro 8625 e-All-in-One Printer with printer number D7Z37A
7. HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer with printer number A7F66A
8. HP Officejet Pro 8640 e-All-in-One Printer with printer number E2D42A
9. HP Officejet Pro 8660 e-All-in-One Printer with printer number E1D36A
The physical dimensions of the printer include 12.5 x 19.7 x 25.5 inches (HWD). This feature has a complement of a weight of 33.6 lbs with the supplementary tray and 28.6 lbs with the duplexer.
The compatible printer cartridges include HP 950 Black, HP 951 Cyan, HP 951 Yellow and HP 951 Magenta.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
The printer HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver supports some Windows OS versions. They are Windows XP service pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. The required processor varies by the release of the Windows in use. Whereas, Windows XP (32-bit) Service pack 3 requires an Intel Pentium II or Celeron or compatible process. HP recommends an Intel Pentium III or higher processor. Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 requires 1 GHz (32-bit or 64-bit) processor. However, HP recommends 1.5 GHz (32-bit or 64-bit) processor.
The required RAM size for Windows XP (32-bit) Service Pack 3 is 512 MB (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit). However, the manufacturer recommends 1 GB of RAM space. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10 requires 1 GB of RAM while the recommended RAM size is 2 GB.
The minimum free hard disk space of 200 MB for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. However, the recommended spaces include 850 MB for Windows XP and 2.5 GB for the others. Windows 8 requires a 2 GB hard disk space free for installation.
|HP Officejet Pro 8630 basic driver for windows 32 bit.exe||36.2 MB||Get the File (36.15 MB)|
|HP Officejet Pro 8630 basic driver for windows 64 bit.exe||38.4 MB||Get the File (38.38 MB)|
|HP Officejet Pro 8630 full feature driver for windows.exe||161.99 MB||Get the File (161.99 MB)|
HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver Supported Macintosh Operating System
The HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver supported versions of the Mac OS versions include
1. Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard
2. Mac OS X v10.7 Lion
3. Macintosh OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion
4. Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks
5. OS X v10.10 Yosemite and
6. Apple Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan
7. Macintosh OS X v10.12 Sierra
8. Mac OS X v10.13 High Sierra
|HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer driver for Mac 10.8 to 10.12.zip||5.35 MB||Get the File (5.35 MB)|
|HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver for Mac 10.5 to 10.7.dmg||153.49 MB||Get the File (153.49 MB)|
The standard means of connectivity is through the Hi-speed USB 2.0 port. Also, there are other options such as the Wireless, Wired (Ethernet) connection, and Wireless direct. To cap off these options is the Near Field Communication (NFC) enablement. The Wireless function uses the 802.11n/g/b.
The HP Officejet Pro 8630 works well with mobile printing with enablement for both HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint. These applications allow the printer to print from different mobile devices without having one’s PC.
The HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printer is compatible with some media types and sizes. These include Plain paper, Index cards, Envelopes, Transparencies, Banner, Photo paper, etc. These all have different sizes and weight and can fill up the trays with a different number. For instance, the Input tray holds up to 250 sheets of plain paper, but only 150 sheets for output tray. On the other hand, the supplementary tray, 2 holds a total of 250 sheets of paper.
1. The system has no automatic duplexer with the printer package. If the user is interested, the user acquires the duplexer unit separately.
2. There is no USB cable in the printer package.
Download HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver from Hp website.