HP LaserJet Pro M1136 mfp Printer driver download
Select the correct HP LaserJet Pro M1136 mfp driver that compatible with your operating system.
hp laserjet m1136 mfp driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 mfp driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit, Windows Vista 64 bit
Microsoft Windows XP 32 bit, Microsoft Windows XP 64 bit
Windows 8 32 bit, Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit, Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
Windows 8.1 32 bit, Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 bit
Microsoft Windows 10 32 bit, Windows 10 64 bit
|HP LaserJet Pro M1136 mfp driver for Windows Full Feature.exe||212.67 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver HP LaserJet Pro M1136 mfp for Windows 32-bit.exe||9.51 MB||Download|
|hp laserjet m1136 mfp Basic Driver for Windows 64-bit.exe||10.60 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 mfp driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
• Macintosh OS X (v10.5.x) Leopard
• Mac OS X (v10.10.x) Yosemite
• Apple Mac OS X (v10.9.x) Mavericks
• Mac OS X (v10.8.x) Mountain Lion
• Macintosh OS X (v10.7.x) Lion
• Apple Mac OS X (v10.6.x) Snow Leopard
• Mac OS X (v10.13.x) High Sierra
• Mac OS X (v10.12.x) Sierra
• Apple Mac OS X (v10.11.x) EI Capitan
|HP LaserJet Pro M1136 mfp driver for Macintosh Operating System.dmg||66.29 MB||Download|
how to install HP LaserJet Pro M1136 mfp driver
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Multifunction Printer review
Inkjet printers are an excellent choice for home use, but when it comes to addressing the needs of a small business, then, none is better than LaserJet printer. HP is one of the biggest suppliers of LaserJet printers that will help you with all your printing or scanning needs at affordable prices. It is a monochrome printer that prints with black ink only. Monochrome printers usually used in a business environment where you need to print a large number of documents, and there is no concern of being them colored. Get high-quality documents with crisp and sharp images and text, only with the HP LaserJet Pro M1136.
• All in one LaserJet printer works as a printer, scanner, and copier.
• Use the energy saving mode for reducing the impact on the environment.
• Doesn’t require HP LaserJet Pro M1136 driver CD for installation with HP smart install
• Page supported: A4, ISO B5, ISO C5, A5, ISO C5/6, ISO C6, ISO DL, 16K, postcards
• Allows duplex printing with manual mode
• Dual Digit numeric LED display
• Dimensions: 415 x 365 x 250 mm
• Wight: 7.0 kg
Using the HP Pro M1136 is very easy with the help of the easy to use control panel. HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Multifunction Printer is a multifunction printer that allows you to print, scan, and copy using a single machine and save energy, reducing the impact on the environment.
Provided the hi-speed USB 2.0 port for connecting the printer to your computer or laptop. Unfortunately, HP LaserJet Pro M1136 mfp driver doesn’t have any mobile connectivity or wireless connectivity features which are becoming a norm in today’s printer like in Samsung M2876 Multi-Function Printer. Others pros and cons are given below.
• Fast printing speed up to 18 ppm
• Less warm up time, decreasing the time to print the first page at 8.5 sec
• Support duplex printing
• 8000 pages monthly duty cycle
• Supports color scanning with a resolution of 1200 Dpi
• Paper feeding tray supports up to 150 sheets.
• Media types supported are paper, envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards, and transparencies
• It doesn’t support color printing
• No mobile printing or wireless connectivity support
• There is no automatic duplex mode
• Finishing looks dag and cheap in some places
This printer can print with a speed of up to 18 ppm in regular pages and 19 ppm with A4 pages. It supports a maximum of 8000 print outputs in a monthly, but it is recommended to print up to 2000 pages every month for optimum functioning and long life.
The scanner is a flatbed type that can also use as a copier with a resolution of 600 x 400 Dpi. It supports a maximum of 99 copies at a time. But it does have faxing facilities, which some other printers in the market support.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 has its share of advantages and disadvantages. As a LaserJet printer, it uses the best technology for printing and provides us with sharp and crisp images. The text, as well as images, are evident and sharp.
But it is only a monochrome printer and can’t print in color. Moreover, the first print time is considerable as compared to some other multifunction LaserJet printers like Canon MF-4750 Monochrome Multifunction Laser Printer.
The printing speed is less than the canon counterpart. But this speed in Canon printer comes at a trade of increased prices and reduced portability with increased weight. So, HP LaserJet Pro M1136 is an excellent printer in at the price it is available and the features it offers.
Download HP LaserJet Pro M1136 mfp driver from HP website