HP Deskjet D4160 printer driver download
Printer Basic Outstanding features
1. Country-specific CD/DVD tattoos that help you to personalize your CDs and DVDs by high-quality printing.
2. A particular Ink-backup mode that keeps the printing work running on the other cartridge whenever one runs out of ink
3. HP Photosmart software that allows printing from devices such as digital camera, an external card reader, or USB flash drive when connected through the USB port
4. A uniquely HP Vivera Inks that has the ability for purity, high quality, and fade resistance. This feature is achievable through a scientific formulation into the technology of the printer function
5. Borderless printing that gives photos and brochures special touch of quality use of paper sizes
6. A panoramic page is possible with this model with or without borders
HP Deskjet D4160 cartridges
HP98 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~420 pages), HP 93 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~220 pages)
Here we have given the complete information about HP Deskjet D4160 driver and software. Select the correct driver that compatible with your operating system.
HP Deskjet D4160 printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
HP Deskjet D4160 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows Vista (32 bit)
Windowsdows Vista (64 bit)
Windows 8 (32 bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 bit)
Windowsdows 10 (64 bit)
Windowsdows 7 (32 bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64 bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit)
Windows XP (64 bit)
Windowsdows 8.1 (32 bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
|HP Deskjet D4160 full feature driver for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||151.46 MB||Download (151.46 MB)|
|HP Deskjet D4160 full feature driver for windows 7.exe||201.63 MB||Download (201.63 MB)|
|HP Deskjet D4160 full feature driver for windows Vista.exe||96.04 MB||Download (96.04 MB)|
|Deskjet D4160 full feature driver for windows XP.exe||405.39 MB||Download (405.39 MB)|
HP Deskjet D4160 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X v10.9, Macintosh OS X v10.12.x, Mac OS X v10.11.x, Mac OS X v10.10.x, Macintosh OS X v10.8.x, Macintosh OS X v10.7.x, Mac OS X v10.6.x, Mac OS X v10.5.x, Mac OS X v10.13.x
|HP Deskjet D4160 printer driver for Mac 10.6 to 10.12.dmg||38.82 MB||Download (38.82 MB)|
|HP Deskjet D4160 driver for Mac 10.5.dmg||133.29 MB||Download (133.29 MB)|
The primary driver for this HP Deskjet D4160 printer is Full Feature Software and Drivers which is 201.7 MB. Others include HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7 (1.3 MB) and HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (10.6 MB).
1. Select the compatible Operating system driver and click download
2. After downloading, click on “run” to begin installation on Internet Explorer or “start” for Mozilla Firefox users
3. Accept any User control prompt to allow installation process to proceed
4. While running, the data will be extracted out of the compressed folder
5. Continue with the instruction and click the appropriate options
6. Complete installation
Print Speed and Resolution
The standard sped for Fast standard printing is 10.5 pages per minute (ppm) for black printing while that of color graphics printing is 7.8 ppm. However, to print at normal mode, the rate is up to 8.9 ppm while the color graphics is 5.8 ppm. The best mode for printing is 2.3 ppm for both monochrome and color printing.
The Fast normal, normal and best resolution at PhotoREt is 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi). However, the optimized resolution for plain paper print is 1200 x 1200 dpi. These resolutions work for both black and white as well as color printing.
The compatible operating systems include Microsoft Windows 98 SE, Windows Me, Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000. The minimum processor for a smooth run is an Intel Pentium II or equivalent at a speed of 233 MHz while the required RAM size is 64 MB for Windows 98 SE and Windows Me but for Windows XP and Windows 2000 requires a 128 MB of RAM. The necessary free hard disk space is 200 MB for all the Microsoft Windows Operating systems.
If your system is Macintosh, the supported versions are Mac OS X v10.3 or higher versions with a processor of G3 or any better one. The required RAM size for a smooth run is 128 MB while a free hard disk space of 159 MB should be available.
The primary connectivity is through the USB port located in the front of the printer. In addition to that, there is a rear port for a Hi-speed Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable.
The theoretical monthly cycle is 1000 pages per month
The supported paper sizes and types include the US letter, US legal, Envelopes, Transparencies, Photo paper, Greeting cards and Index cards. The maximum weights for US Letter, Legal and Envelopes is 24 lbs while for Index cards are 110 lbs and for Photo paper is 75 pounds.
The input tray has a paper holding capacity of 100 sheets of plain paper while the output tray can hold about 50 sheets of plain paper.
1. The USB at the front of the printer is not Hi-speed however, the one at the rear is
2. Low output paper tray has a holding capacity of only 50 sheets of plain paper. This feature means that when documents printed in large number, they have to be continuously removed to avoid spills
Download HP Deskjet D4160 driver from HP website