HP Color LaserJet 2700 printer driver download
HP Printer Color LaserJet 2700 Overview
A general overview of this device shows the following;
1. The printer prints up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) on letter size or 20 ppm on A4 size in black and white. For printing in color, the speed is 15 ppm.
2. There is a multipurpose main tray that can take up to 100 sheets of paper with another tray which can hold up to 250 sheets of paper. There is also an optional tray with a 500-sheet capacity.
3. Connectivity is by the hi-speed universal serial bus (USB) 2.0 port.
4. The printer model has the dimensions: height of 400mm, a depth of 450mm and a width of 400 mm. Finally, the weight is 20.3 Kg.
HP printer Color LaserJet 2700 cartridges
HP 314A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~6500 pages ), HP 314A Cyan LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~3500 pages ), HP 314A Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~3500 pages ), HP 314A Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~3500 pages )
HP Color LaserJet 2700 driver Supported Windows operating Systems
Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit, Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit, Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
|HP Color LaserJet 2700 driver for windows 32 bit.exe||20.84 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 2700 printer driver for windows 64 bit.exe||23.09 MB||Download|
HP Color LaserJet 2700 driver Supported Mac operating Systems
Macintosh OS X v10.12, Macintosh OS X v10.6.x, Mac OS X v10.5.x, Mac OS X v10.13.x, Macintosh OS X v10.11.x, Macintosh OS X v10.10.x, Mac OS X v10.9.x, Mac OS X v10.8.x, Macintosh OS X v10.7.x
|HP Color LaserJet 2700 driver for Macintosh Operating System.dmg||31.56 MB||Download|
1. The internal memory is 64 MB of RAM, and the performance can have a further enhancement by a 300 MHz processor. It uses a Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM).
2. The printer drivers include HP PCL 6 and HP Postscript level 3 emulation.
3. The printer also has a 500-sheet feeder PCA component.
4. Power Component: there are two models regarding electrical specifications; the 110-volt and the 220-volt models. The former has a power requirement of 100 to 127 V at 50 to 60 Hz frequency while the latter uses 220 to 240 V at the same rate. The average Power consumption for this printing depends on the current state. For instance, when printing HP Color Laserjet 2700 consumes 385 watts of electricity. When ready to work, 45 watts and 40 watts when asleep. When the printer is put off but still plugged in, the power consumption is at a minimal level of 0.5 watts.
5. The printing speed is 15 pages per minute (ppm) for letter size media and 20 ppm for A4 size media.
6. The recovery time out of sleep mode to start off printing is just 6 seconds.
Download HP Color LaserJet 2700 driver from HP website