HP Color LaserJet 2600n printer driver download
This printer is highly exceptional by its printing cartridges capacities. For instance, it contains four cartridges; an HP 2500 print capacity Black ink cartridge and HP 2000 print capacity yellow, cyan and magenta ink cartridges. The package also includes a paper tray dust cover with an output tray extension that ensures printed pages are well collected and arranged. With this device, one can achieve an ultra-quiet, easy-to-use network-ready printing service. It works on a proven HP printing technology that is highly reliable for significant commercial printing such as brochures, flyers as well as marketing and sales tools.
HP Color LaserJet 2600n cartridges
HP124A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2500 pages ), HP 124A Cyan LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2000 pages ), HP 124A Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2000 pages ), HP 124A Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2000 pages )
Compatible Operating Systems for HP Color LaserJet 2600n driver
The printer works well with both Macintosh and Windows OS versions that have their more specific features. For instance, the Mac system version X V 10.2 or later versions require a minimum of G3 processor although HP recommends a G4
HP Color LaserJet 2600n driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
Windows XP 32-bit
Windows XP 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
Windows Vista 32-bit
Windows Vista 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit
Windows 7 64-bit
HP Color LaserJet 2600n driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
Macintosh OS X (v10.12) Sierra, Macintosh OS X (v10.13.x) High Sierra, Mac OS X (v10.11.x) EI Capitan, Mac OS X (v10.10.x) Yosemite, Macintosh OS X (v10.9.x) Mavericks, Macintosh OS X (v10.8.x) Mountain Lion, Mac OS X (v10.7.x) Lion, Mac OS X (v10.6.x) Snow Leopard, Macintosh OS X (v10.5.x) Leopard
Printer features and Specifications
1. Physically, the printer measures a height of 370 mm, a depth of 453 mm and a width of 407 mm. The weight of the printer is just 18.4 kg.
2. This printer has a straightforward design that fits well into both home and office use. This feature capped with a networking ability that supports good teamwork where more than one user can send a document into it for printing.
3. The printer quality and wide range of printing options include a built-in networking technology.
4. The internal base memory of the device is 16 MB and an internal processor of about 256 MHz speed.
5. The control panel made of a two-line 16-character front panel LCD that is very convenient for proper management of printer and supplies.
6. This device produces top-notch superior printing with the HP ImageREt 2400 technology with also an Instant-on printing technology that delivers a first color page in as fast as just 20 seconds after issuing the command.
7. Connectivity is both by the standard Hi-speed USB 2.0 port and the Ethernet networking port.
Download HP Color LaserJet 2600n driver from HP website